PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.11.2009

Mother's Day

I hope all the mother's out there had a great mother's day yesterday. I did.
I have to say my husband is super special and rocks. On Saturday I was gone all day for a photography workshop. When I came home he had cleaned the house from top to bottom, did not only my laundry but Ethan's too. I walked into the kitchen to see these beautiful flowers that were from him and Ethan. I love tulips. I got cards from he and Ethan and in Ethan's card I got an itunes gift card. Yay! New music.
I tell you I love these boys more than they could ever know. I know I went a little over board on the amount of photos in this post....but who doesn't love looking at beautiful flowers? Also I just want my MOM know I love her and appreciate all she has ever done or will ever do for me and my family. Mom's should be told this everyday no matter where they are. It only takes a few seconds to say, "I love you".






























2 comments:

Christina said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! HMD!

Nicole said...

How lucky are you!?! Cleaned the entire house...holy cow! High five to your husband. The flowers are beautiful and your son has the sweetest eyes. :)