PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.27.2009

::Love::

I love this little boy like no other. I just had to share a few photos of my son. I wanted a photo of him in front of our Christmas tree and gifts. Did it work? Ha! He wanted to wear Dad's hat (which really doesn't fit). Then he wanted to continue watching Mickey Mouse and wouldn't look at me. I turned the television off and handed him Mickey and he wouldn't smile. Okay so never mind the photo and take what I got. But then I turned back on the television and Mickey is on {smiles}. I get this shot with such a natural laugh and still wearing Dad's hat. I LOVE it and him. This was just way to good not to share with you all.








4 comments:

kristen holly said...

Aww, what a little honey! Love your little man :) Merry Christmas Gina! :)

ohana photographers said...

thank you regina for your sweet words on our bloggy. we can't tell you how much we appreciate all the love and prayers we've received.

he is just beautiful.

Unknown said...

wow, you take fabulous pictures!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie : )