PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.03.2009

::Martinez Family::

If your a photographer doing what you love to do than your lucky. I know I am. Especially when I have great clients. One of the best things I can do is photograph family and capture memories what will be with them a lifetime. I can't believe how much time has gone by when I look at these two young men. I remember holding them in my arms when they were days old. Here they are grown young men. Thanks Marianna for allowing me to capture these for you and the boys.























7 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...you are rockin out these family sessions, Regina! I love the different angles...you are awesome, friend!!!

Darrin Wassom said...

Love this family session!! Great job, Regina!

Unknown said...

Fabulous family session, Gina!! I love all the window pictures and the one's outdoors-Awesome! :)

Nicole said...

Holla for the new blog!!! It looks awesome girl!!

Rebecca said...

Loving that couch! So cool.

laura mcpherson said...

Thanks for your comments on my bedroom makeover :) I love the pics from this session...VERY cool location! Wish I could find something like that around here. I love that big indoor space with the white brick walls and wood floors-FAB!

Dustin Francis said...

These are delicious and bada$$ and fun!