PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.20.2009

::Riley Family::

Okay so I might say I love doing what I do many times; but I love what I do. Photographing families is great. You know these images will be a part of their families forever. This family is no different from any others but their little boy is by far one of the cutest that I've gotten to photograph.
I love to see these little ones come into the studio.
How cute is he as a little Santa?

I hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas & a Happy New Year.

















4 comments:

ashley folkema said...

Beautiful work Regina! And I think he is going to be a little heartstopper :)

Nicole said...

These are beautiful Regina! He is such a little cutie patootie and you captured his sweet nature perfectly. Love the santa hat too. :)

Tonya Peterson said...

That baby is adorable. Great session!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

i love the baby in the santa outfit! so adorable!