PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.01.2010

::Allen & Julia::

I can't wait to shoot their wedding in June. It definitely is long overdue.
I do have to say we all had a great time shooting these even
though it was like 30 degrees out (that's Michigan for ya).
I also have to the thank my friend Phrene
for coming along and helping me with the lights (they were hers).
Stay tuned for some daytime shoots of these two in the next
few weeks and then a wedding in June.














5 comments:

Julia said...

They turned out great! Can't wait to see the rest. It was extremely cold, but hey you do what you have to. =)

Christina said...

Simply amazing!!! You are so talented!!

kristen ~ k.holly said...

Ooooh, loving the light! #3 is delish!

Nicole Glenn said...

These are so awesome Regina!! Love the light, the wall, and the rubble! Yay for blogging!! xoxo

brianna phelan said...

Love the 3rd and 4th shots - very cool location.