PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.26.2012

Project Life 2012 January - (Some of) February

The Mom Creative


Photobucket


Still going to work on the title page but this template was free from Cathy Z.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Haaaa the one winter day we had this whole winter season.


Photobucket


I really like that you can trim down some of the plastics to fit your photos.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The 8.5x11 platics from We R Memory keepers come in handy for ephemera.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Ethan's birthday layouts were my favorite so far in this project.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Taking photos of your own children in a studio setting is


much harder than most think. I know my fellow photographer


friends can relate.


Photobucket


Here are a few of favorites from the session.



So this is my first time trying out Project Life and I think I am really diggin it. I'm not doing the layouts weekly like most people. I am doing this all monthly since I take so many photos and it's so hard to narrow them down and commit to sitting down and doing weekly spreads. I'm not one for much words on my blog and it has been forever since I have blogged. I apologize. I hope to do more and post more. If you have any questions on how to get started with project life or what it really is send me a message or check out Project Life via YouTube or simply by going to Becky Higgin's website.

I'm linking up through The Mom Creative Check out her blog for more Project Life ideas.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Lois said...

Great pages! I used the same set of paper/cardstock for my daughter's 11th birthday back in February!

Unknown said...

Really great pages! I like how your pages are simple and then add the extra touches and embellishments to make them more special. My son just had a Cars birthday party.

kristina proffitt said...

Your pages and photographs are beautiful! :)

kate adderley said...

WOW- what awesome pages, loved everypage, the way you have put it all together is just so beautiful, look foward to seeing more - LOVE IT

deb duty said...

Your pages look fabulous!! We had to go to the ER for my son to get stitches in January too.

Melanie Britt said...

Great photos and pages. :)