PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.02.2012

Project Life - Continued February Progress

Photobucket



Steadily working on February's Project Life. I had a few odds and ends to document this month. My boss has been gone a full year now. She passed last February of Cancer and since then life has not been the same. This was the first time I went to her burial site.



Ethan gets these cute little notes from Ms. Sarah when he is good and so I thought they would fit perfect in PL.


Photobucket



This is just a close up of the site where my boss has been laid to rest. I tookd a dozen roses to lay. The roses were wrapped in a red and silver glittered material and I had cut part of it to add to the PL layout.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



My cousins son Isaiah's Angry Birds party was a blast. He and Ethan actually share a birthday. We had Ethan's party a different day which was great for us so that we could attend Isaiah's. The details of this party were fabulous. My cousin Julia is just so creative and detailed. She actually is thinking of starting a side party planning buisness doing this.



Photobucket



I used one of Cathy Z's templates to combined a few photos into a 4x6 layout.



Photobucket



Photobucket



The brush used on this photo of the kids playing a game is also a Cathy Zielske brush.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Here is a quick snap shot of my January photo a day. I did a photo a day last year for 2011. I never missed one day and I actually posted each photo on FB.This year I decided to not do it and then I stumbled upon Fat Mum Slim and decided yo do here POD. It's great she a daily theme and you just run with it. So far so good and I haven't missed a day yet. I usually post on Instagram so if your on an iphone and have the app you can follow me @reginawhitefoto.



Photobucket



Here is February's POD as well.



The Mom Creative



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Project Life progress. If your interested in checking out some other creative PL blogs stop on by to The Mom Creative every Tuesday for some more post.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


6 comments:

packmom said...

Love that picture of your son in the cubby at school--too cute. We just had a huge Angry Birds party for my middle son this past weekend too. Lot's of fun. I really like your POD layouts too. I'm doing that challenege as well but haven't figured out how to display my shots--they are all still on my phone! Thanks for the inpiration ;0)

April said...

wow! there is so much PL awesomeness in your post...Love the colors, love the extra touches...they look like you put some LOVE into them :)

I'm so glad it is PL tuesday!

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/04/pl-week-13-in-progress.html

Regina White said...

Packmom and April Thank you for looking at my blog and leavin some blog love. I did those POD layouts using my Digital Scrapbook software from CM. I bought the digital paper from Jessica S. so that it matches the Clementime paper I have. I havn't used too much of the PL Core box. I like using my own colors now that I have started it. I took the photos off my phone and it took time. Don't wait to long. I did the March layout too (not photographed yet)

Bev said...

I love the colors. Are you using a core kit or are you using what you have?

kate adderley said...

love your your journaling cards, and the cake looks awesome, sorry for the loss of your boss, its so sad when we lose someone we hold dear

Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are okay.

your pages look lovely!happy angry bird birthday! so fun!